Saturday, November 14, 2009

I Have Arrived

I finally decided it was time to start my blog. It has been a long sleepy three weeks but I am finally awake for part of the day. The next few days I'll catch you up on my life so far. But for now...

I was born on October 21, 2009 at 2:40 in the afternoon. I took it pretty easy on my mom, and she was a trooper through the whole thing. However, I am happy to know I will never have to go through labor. God made girls for that. :)

Sure, I am a big boy, now get a diaper on me for goodness sake.


My daddy: I'll be a big guy like him one day.

My dear sweet mom: I laid eyes on her and fell in love. She took good care of me for nine very long months and she promises to take care of me for the rest of my life. I can't wait to get my "I 'heart' MOM" tatoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment